Jawda Office for Certified Translation
What is meant by certified translation is the translation of all official documents and instruments that need to be authenticated by government agencies, such as “certificates, contracts, documents, and all official papers,” which need to be approved and authenticated by government agencies in order to be accepted.
The certified translation service is one of the notarized services that can be provided to government agencies, embassies, courts and other accredited bodies, as well as all official institutions in foreign countries such as the United States of America and European countries.
Jawda Company is one of the oldest companies that provides certified translation services in all fields, while providing a work team in all fields in order to obtain accurate translations.
The translation of documents approved by Jawda Office is done by specialists in this type of translation, which is usually directed to official or governmental bodies.
Therefore, the approved translation requires further investigation and scrutiny to ensure the accuracy of the meaning and the validity of the information.
We provide certified translation of documents into more than 35 languages with complete professionalism.
We offer the best prices in the Arab world and the Gulf countries to translate everything you need in the medical field in a professional and certified manner.
We have customer service that helps you reach the best results in translation and answer all your inquiries, so do not hesitate to request the service now
- Translation of contracts of all kinds.
- Translating personal identities.
- Translation of passports.
- Translation of driving licenses.
- Translation of official certificates.
- Translation of residence papers.
- Birth certificate translation.
- Translation of marriage documents.
- Translation of employment contracts.
- Translation of government documents.
- Translation of judicial cases.
- Translation of experience certificates.
How is the translation done?
The translation is prepared according to a number of steps and stages as follows: